Monday, August 10, 2009

Bird "IN" the House


When you hear this, you might say, "so what??" because there's a lot of people who are already keeping birds as their pets. But not us. So this is unusual for us. hehehe...

My sister, my kids, and I discovered our visitor when we got
home from our older sister's house. We thought it was our father who caught it, but they were also as surprised as us when they got home.

My parents and siblings said our cute visitor is a woodpecker. It has a blue body and a long beak. But I can't tell if it's really a woodpecker (since I haven't seen one, yet. hehe). Maybe they're right. What do you think?

Anyway, our initial reaction was very funny. It's not everyday that we have a visitor like it. So what happened to it after? Well, it's still here inside the house. I saw it a while ago about our cabinet, now, it's on the chandelier.

No comments: